if i am dare to put myself into a valuation.
i wonder
how much i am worth ?
a good man
a competence worker
a bad joker
not kacak at all
short
fat
as lazy as garfield
hmmm
if put on scale 1 to 10
where am i ?
or worst who am i in d eyes of d gulz i am chasing.


2 comments:
hi..stop by to visit u.
Wahh...low profile sungguh cikgu nih..this is wat I'm goin to say to u..
How much u worth??
your worth cant be valued by word...
nor wif dis 1 to 10 scale
u hv your own worth,
as long as u didnt put yourself down.
as long as u say u can do it!!
as long as u stay on the top..
Then, worst is not yours.
poem ehh..
I know who you are, I'm with you for 5 yrs now.. u r a great teacher, u know how to handle everything. Sa pernah juga ckp kan? ur worth? kcing kcing..priceless... cos nobody cant be you..
Post a Comment